Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year 2010!

I can't believe it's 2010, where does the time go? I am hoping for a wonderful year for myself and everyone else! I am going to be having a special every week, I am calling it the "Pick of the Week Special". There will be 10 containers of beads and I will put them in a little plastic box which will be great for storing projects. I will be taking 20% off of the total on all 10 containers, which is a great deal.
I am also going to have a drawing every week. Everyone who orders with me during the week, I will put their name in the drawing and the end of the week (Sunday) I will draw a name, whoever wins will get the Pick of the Week Special for the coming week free! I will email them to let them know and I will post it on my front page.
I have been making beads again and I am having so much fun! I have a new bead press coming I hope it gets here tomorrow. Sandy gave me a bead press for Christmas, it is a wiggle press and I had to make a few to get the hang of the press, here is a picture of them. It is a large bead to me it is almost 2 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment