Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Beautiful Purse

Sandy's husband Jeff made me such a beautiful leather purse! He made it with love and I just love it. If anyone is interested in a custom made purse email Jeff or Sandy at spiveyfam@yahoo.com
I am finally getting excited about going to Tucson. I hope to bring back lots of beautiful beads and can't wait to start looking for them. I haven't gone anywhere for 2 years except for my 4 days in the hospital and now I will be gone for 18 days.
Jonna and Pat had a great time with their Art Clay class this past weekend in Arroyo Grande I hope I will be able to make the next one, Jonna is such a wonderful teacher! Her next class will be March 27 & 28, 2010 in Arroyo Grande. Jonna will be teaching her Panel Bracelet if you are interested call Pat at 805-489-3061. You can go to Jonna's website to see a picture of the project www.jonnafaulkner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment