Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cooler Days

Finally the heat has left us and we are having cooler days! Guess I will tackle the garage today because I need to stock the shelves and place orders for beads. I am so behind from my surgery I hope to catch up some day! It's been 3 months since my knee replacement and I have not felt like beading. It's OK I have been making beads with my new press and reading. Last night I got out a project that I have been working on for a long time and it felt good to be beading. I feel like I am finally getting back into the groove of things. It really felt good to be beading! Well off to stock and order beads!! I will be getting in some new beads in a few weeks so be watching. Love, Kandra

1 comment:

  1. We love it when Kandra beads!!! Love it when she makes beads too!!!

    ReplyDelete