Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sell of Store

The sale of the store is going great, Mie will take over June 1,2015. 
I just hope I survive the website change over. Anyone who knows me knows I have no idea what I'm doing with computers and I have computer karma!
It will be so nice not to have to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning and drive one hour to Solvang. I'm sure I will continue to get up early but I can be out making beads, setting at my torch instead of driving for an hour!
There will not be much on my website to start with because I have to make beads and get things all organized and I don't have time to do that right now until the sale of the store is over so be patient with me. 
I need everybody to send me good vibes about computers so everything goes smooth. 
One more week left!
Love, Kandra

No comments:

Post a Comment