Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Morning

Can't sleep to much going on in my head, I just hate those times. I think I will work with my glass all day, I want to try out some new colors with my beads and I have some new dichroic glass I want to fuse and make cabs with. This just sounds like the perfect day to me and I can't even be tempted to live home because Dennis took my car to the coast so I am without a car. I love the way my beads have been coming out it is so wonderful to create something from a rod of glass and not really know what the color will be the first time. Sylvia really likes the black with the raku frit on them of course those are my favorite ones also I love the way the raku frit changes color. Well off to the torch for a fun day. Love, Kandra

No comments:

Post a Comment