Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can't Wait

I can't wait to see Melanie Doerman and take her classes, our Central California Bead Society is bringing her here March 27-28, 2010. Melanie is a wonderful teacher and our 2 days of beading will be wonderful! I already picked out my colors and started my netted rope for the Dragon Tears class. My time is so limited that I wanted to get a start on the time consuming part like the netted rope made with 15/0 seed beads. ha-ha I want to get out in my studio and make cabs, I made a lot of beads the other day but ran out of time for the cabs, maybe tomorrow. If I could just get more time in the day that would be wonderful!
April 25, 2010 Jenny Friske-Baer will be here for a trunk show with her beautiful Lamp Work Beads and I will open up the garage to everyone who comes, it will be a wonderful day of good food, friends and beads it can't get any better! It will start at 10am and go until 5pm, call me or email me for directions to my house. A picture of just a few of her beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment