Saturday, February 13, 2010

Home Home Home!

I am so glad to be home, my knee was really hurting me by the end of each day. I saw a lot of people and saw a lot of beads it was a great time! I will be taking pictures of glass beads and putting them on my website for weeks. It is a good thing that I was in a booth and not going around shopping or I would really be in trouble! ha-ha I already added a lot of new beads to my website so make sure you check it out and a lot more will be added daily. I ordered some new bead molds for my birthday, Sandy went in half for my birthday gift. I can't wait to get them and try them out. They are not presses but a mold to roll your glass in to get the shape, I really like them. I can't believe I'm going to be 60, I sure don't feel like it or act like it but then I don't know how 60 is suppose to act. Sandy is taking me to the Tea House in Clovis for my birthday Saturday, I haven't been there in a long time and I love their tea and sandwiches! Sylvia is taking me to the Cheese Cake Factory Friday for my birthday, between the two places life can't get any better! I get to see Zoe, my granddaughter tomorrow night, I am babysitting so George and Susan can go out for dinner. I can't wait to give her kisses and hugs! I need to get caught up with orders and making beads, I feel like it has been months since I sat at my torch and it has only been 3 weeks. I do love making beads! I need to take the time to make some glass cabs, I haven't done any fusing for a long time to busy making glass beads. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! Love, Kandra

No comments:

Post a Comment