Monday, May 4, 2009

A nice quiet day

I feel like I have been going nonstop for days and I have. Today I mailed out some orders and then took pictures most of the day. I even watched some old movies tonight, what a joy. I just bought The Thin Man collection, what wonderful movies I wish they made movies like that now. Tomorrow I will put the new items on my website, those are the pictures that I took all day. Then off to the camera shop with Sandy, always on the look out for something new. I hope my spree bead presses come soon, I have the new glass and frit now I just need the press so I can try and master it. I love the look of the spree shape, when I get some made I will post them on my blog. I think I enjoy doing to many things, but I can never say that I am bored or that I have nothing to do! ha-ha Hope everyone has a great evening and a good day tomorrow. Love, Kandra

No comments:

Post a Comment