Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Face Done!

I want all of you to know how much I love doing the faces. Each one takes on its own personality, guiding me along as I bead. I know this sound crazy but with me it is the truth.
She is done is shades of green and silver, with keshi pearls in the fringe. I can't wait to get them framed. I have to decide if I want each one in its own frame or if I want to put multiple faces in one frame.
Open to any suggestions out there about framing them.
Now to start the next face I already have three more picked out and attached to the stiff stuff. I need to pick out the beads and get started. I think the next one will be with purples and teals with a touch of gold in it.

1 comment:

  1. This face is very beautiful! I like it! Also the colours are perfect choosen!

    Many greetings,
    Nicki

    ReplyDelete