Friday, November 11, 2011

A helping hand

Hello everyone!  My name is Kerrie Slade and I am a beader living and working in England.  Despite living over 5000 miles away from Kandra, we recently became firm friends via the wonders of modern technology.  During our chats, it became obvious that since she opened the new bead store in Solvang CA, Kandra has a LOT on her plate and so I have offered to help out by keeping her blog up to date for her.  Although I have never physically walked through the door of her new store, I have been given a tour of the interior via Skype and it is such a vibrant and exciting place with so many things going on that I felt the world should know about it!  So, although there is a new voice around here, it's still all about Kandra and her beads and I hope you will become a regular visitor to her blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment